Eugene Cannady was called to his Heavenly home at the age of 70, On June 20th, 2020 in Tulsa, Oklahoma after a short illness.
Eugene was a graduate of Muskogee Manual High School Class of 1968.
He met and married Linda Malone, and to this union two children were born. Later in life he met and married Barbara Clayton.
Eugene was employed by Hughes-Anderson for 40 years before retiring. He was a quiet, humble man of few words who enjoyed working in his yard.
Eugene was preceded in death by his parents, David and Samantha Cannady and sister, Mildred Cannady.
He leaves to cherish his memory, his loving wife of 33 years, Barbara Cannady; sons, Michael Cannady (Tonya), Marcus Cannady, Sr. (finance’ Raenashia), Keith Jones (Tiffany), Kimberly Bettis (Frankie), and Brandon Record (Brittany); seven grandchildren; sisters, Hattie Williams, Doris Cannady, Bertha Robinson (Byron) and Carolyn Cannady (Danny); brothers, Johnnie Cannady (Norma), Carl Cannady (FLO), David Cannady, Herman Cannady; and one sister-in-law, Wilma Clayton. A host of nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends. A special close friend, Charles Jackson and his fur-baby companion, Bozworth “Boz”. He will be greatly missed by everyone.
“When caring truly matters, DYER cares.” 918-425-5549.
- Date & Time: June 26, 2020 (2:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Memorial Chapel
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Date & Time: June 27, 2020 (12:00 PM)
- Venue: Greater St John AME Church
- Location: 1845 North Peoria Avenue Tulsa, OK 74106
Final Resting Place
- Date & Time: June 27, 2020 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Green Acres Memorial Gardens
- Location: 12410 N. Yale Ave Skiatook, OK 74070