Our Certified Crematory Operators adhere to the strictest cremation safety Identification Protocols for enhanced cremation service allowing you our clients to have the highest degree of confidence in the cremation process with our Worry-Free Cremation Process™.
Because our crematory is located right here in our Tulsa Funeral home, the same place you loved one will be in our care we have a cremation integrity guarantee.
4 Steps Prior To Cremation
- Our wrist identification band is placed on your loved one at the time we come to your home, hospital, or other care facility.
- Your loved one is logged into our facility intake logbook with date, time, and driver’s name, and then placed into our secure refrigeration facility.
- Our General Cremation Manager or Office Manager reviews all cremation paperwork and permits to insure authorizations and permits have been received. One of them must sign the crematory checklist.
- If you wish, immediately before cremation, you may see your loved one, hold their hand, and say goodbye. You can see that the cremation chamber is clean and empty. You can wait in our waiting room, read a book, and receive the ashes without delay. This must be scheduled in advance and will be during regular business hours. The body is not embalmed; therefore, this is strictly limited to no more than three (3) family members for 10 minutes.
Five Steps During and After Cremation
- Your loved one is removed from our refrigeration facility and noted in our facility logbook. The log shows the date and time of cremation and the crematory operator’s name.
- Our crematory checklist is dated; the start time noted and signed immediately before and after the cremation takes place.
- The crematory checklist, identification card/labels, and wristband are placed next to the door of cremation chamber during the cremation process.
- After the cremation is completed, the cremated remains are retrieved from the cremation chamber and taken to the processing station and allowed to cool. The crematory checklist, identification card/labels, and wristband are placed on the processing machine following the cremation process.
- The identification card/labels, which show the name and other personal identifying information from your loved one, is placed into the urn or on the other container containing the cremated remains.