Lauretta M. Hollis was born to Mr. Hezzy and Catherine Hollis on November 5, 1935, in Haskell, Oklahoma. She attended public school in Haskell, Oklahoma. Later she moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma where she pursued her passion for nursing and heath care work. Lauretta was a member of Morning Star Baptist Church in Tulsa.
On Thursday, November 17, 2020 she completed her assignment here on earth. Her father (Hezzy) and mother (Catherine) preceded her in death along with 2 brothers: HC Hollis and Sylvester Hollis and 3 sisters: Earnestine Hollis, Willie Hollis and Viola Asberry.
Lauretta will greatly be missed by her family and friends. She leaves to cherish her memory of a host of nieces and nephews. We know that earth has no sorrow that Heaven can not heal.
- Date & Time: November 23, 2020 (12:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Memorial Chapel
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Date & Time: November 24, 2020 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Haskell City Cemetery