Minnie Daniels was born on March 22, 1948 to the parents of Pearline Bruner and John Daniels. Minnie was a very perceptive and intuitive person. She was a soft spoken woman of God. Minnie’s best times were spent entertaining and enjoying family and friends.
Minnie completed her education in Haskell, Oklahoma and then joined the workforce. She worked as a surgical technician for over 20 years at Hillcrest Medical Hospital.
She received Christ at an early age at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Haskell, OK.
Minnie joined Outreach of Love under the guidance of Elder George Payne. Minnie was a faithful member for over 30 years. She served as usher among many other tasks. She never forgot to attend to the needs of others.
Minnie’s parents and brother, Billy Foster, preceded her in death.
Minnie leaves to cherish her memory, three sons: Clyde Daniels (Kimberly), Anthony Daniels, and Lloyd Daniels (Odessa), all of Tulsa, OK; sister, Gloretta Harris (George) of Mexia, Texas, brother, Clyde Quinn of El Cajon, CA, 11 grandchildren, 17 great grandchildren, and a great host of family and friends.
- Date & Time: April 09, 2021 (10:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Memorial Chapel
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Date & Time: April 10, 2021 (3:00 PM)
- Venue: Greater Union Baptist Church
- Location: 955 East 36th Street North Tulsa, OK 74106
Final Resting Place
- Date: April 10, 2021
- Venue: Crown Hill Cemetery
- Location: 4301 E. 66th St. North Tulsa, OK 74117