Mrs. Alice Mae Holdman, 89, of Tulsa, Oklahoma passed away on January 17, 2021. Mrs. Holdman was born on March 30, 1931 in Woodville, Texas to Allen and Willie Mae Owens.
Visitation for Mrs. Alice will be held on Friday, January 29, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., at Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home, 2103 East 3rd Street, Tulsa, OK 74104.
A Family only funeral service will be held on Saturday, January 30, 2:00 p.m., at Faith, Hope, & Charity Christian Church followed by interment at Crown Hill Cemetery.
*Masks are required and we ask that all those attending to please practice safe social distancing protocols*
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, seating is limited. We encourage those who are not family but would like to attend the service, to join the live streamed broadcast. Instructions on how to access the live stream can be found below.
- Date & Time: January 29, 2021 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Memorial Chapel
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Date & Time: January 30, 2021 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: Faith, Hope, & Charity Christian Church
- Location: 4410 North Peoria Tulsa, OK
Final Resting Place
- Date: January 30, 2021
- Venue: Crown Hill Cemetery
- Location: 4301 E. 66th St. North Tulsa, OK 74117