Mr. Freddie Lee Bledsoe, Sr., of Jenks, Oklahoma entered eternal rest on the evening of August 27, 2021. Mr. Bledsoe was born on June 30, 1957 in Haskell, Oklahoma to Earnest and Vera Bledsoe.
Visitation will be held on Friday, September 10, from 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., at Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Funeral Home, 2103 E. 3rd St., Tulsa, OK 74104.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, September 11, 1:00 p.m., at New Hope Community Church, 835 E. 46th St. N., Tulsa, OK, followed by interment at Haskell City Cemetery.
- Date & Time: September 10, 2021 (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Venue: Butler-Stumpff & Dyer Memorial Chapel
- Location: 2103 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74104
- Date & Time: September 11, 2021 (1:00 PM)
- Venue: New Hope Community Church
- Location: 835 E. 46th St. N. Tulsa, OK
Final Resting Place
- Date: September 11, 2021
- Venue: Haskell City Cemetery
- Location: Haskell, OK